Re: OK

Robert L Bass wrote:

> I'm perfectly willing to treat them with respect.

Fuck them.  Try treating the DOZENS of others in this group with a
little respect by keeping your personaly tit-for-tats OUT of the group
(same goes for Frank et al.)  That also applies to HTML posts, which
have been considered bad form on Usenet since its inception, and which
you've admitted is done purely to antagonize Frank.

> What I'm not willing to do is sit idly by while they continually post rubbish.

And Frank says the same thing.  And so on and on and on it goes, back
and forth.  Someone has to be the first to STOP. And STAY stopped.

> I realize you're a newcomer and you haven't seen 1% of the malignant, vitriolic
> trash these guys have posted.

I don't need to.  I've been online in various ways since the mid-80s.
I've seen it all.  You two are nothing new. In fact, you two are
amateurs, I've seen WAY worse.

> You also may not realize that they've gone RL
> with me numerous times, made threatening phone calls to my home, posted the
> names, addresses and telephone numbers of my elderly parents and their neighbors
> (including children's telephone numbers), attempted to interfere with my
> business by harassing my distributors and manufacturers, etc.

And so you retaliate by continuing to bring it all to this group,
disrupting everyone else in your own little personal vendettas.

> This isn't just about a few nasty-mouthed jerks having their "kicks and
> giggles".  They've repeatedly tried to harm my business and even attacked my
> family.  These same people are actually entering people's homes and businesses
> offering services to *protect* them from crime!  The very idea that such a vile
> group of repugnant scum might be entrusted with the lives and property of
> unsuspecting victims is like something out bf a Steven King novel.

So why do you BOTH insist on making this the problem of everyone else on
the group?

Tell you what... why don't I buy you each a plane ticket to somewhere in
the middle, like Iowa, and you can just beat the shit out of each other
in person, and leave the rest of us out of it?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0614-1, 04/04/2006
Tested on: 4/5/2006 8:33:12 AM