Re: OK

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>In the last month I read a 100 messages on Robert Bass,
>>enough is enough...
>

> I mainly post answers to questions about installation and service.  You can
> easily filter the folks who are posting nothing but nonsense.  Once you do that
> the newsgroup becomes a useful resource.

And yet you admit that your flooding the group with useless HTML posts
that are unreadable by most newsreaders is done wholly to spite the
posts that attack you...

If you really want it to be a useful resource, then take the first step
and play nice and just let Frank paint himself like a vindictive git.

Otherwise, as I said to Frank... if you're not part of the solution,
you're part of the problem.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0614-1, 04/04/2006
Tested on: 4/4/2006 7:09:05 PM