Re: Motion Detector Ademco 998IP

I should have paid an installation professional for this. When switching the
motion detector, the whole system has shut down. No lights or anything. I
must have blown a resistor or something. If there is no simple solution that
anyone may know of, I'll get some help.
Thanks for trying.
Regards
Steven