Re: Take Over Practices

"Mike Sokoly" <secure15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Apv4g.20$fM.0@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > "Mike Sokoly" <secure15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> >>If you have properly executed contracts, and there is still financial
> >>obligation to you from the owner, you may have a Legal recourse in this
> >>matter!
> >

> > Not only with the customer but the company as well. It is called
torturous
> > interference with an existing contract. Depending on the circumstances,
> > theft by conversion is another question to ask your legal counsel.
> >

> Thanks Bob,
> Apparently Stanley doesn't seem to value his business very much.
> Let them go. Yeah, so they can do it to you or some other guy again!
> Great way to keep your business prospering!

I really don't care how other companies choose to operate, but when they
start taking money away from my retirement, and for you younger guys, money
out of your childrens college fund, I have a problem with that. If I loose a
customer, as some have said in this post, for something I could have
controlled, I get what I deserve. However, when someone starts targeting my
accounts in a developement with mass blitz sales campaigns, or starts
tempting my clients with these BS programs, then I start looking at it in a
different light. I am fortunate enough to have enough ware-with-all, down
here, to protect my assets, one way or another, from these run-amucks. Don't
lay down, stand up like a man for what you have worked hard for. You will be
far more respected. Just a little of my Dad's soapbox.