Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

> nope....our licenses have no boundries!!!!!!!
> try and stop us!!!!!

Well, I wouldn't too sure about the "no boundaries" part but no
way would I try to stop you.  What Brinks does has no bearing on
me.  We're in different segments of the industry.

There are several folks that post here who pretend to care about
such things.  One is the current chair of the Florida ECLB.  Have
no fear of him either though.  He can't even set up a bogus
complaint right even with the help of several pals in the trade.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms