Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

dude, this was actually a normal thread where some one asked some questions
and some of us tried to help.....just because you cannot contribute ANYTHING
to the conversation does not mean you should
 get on your soap box and make this about you....if you can't help, stay
out!!!!
it does not involve YOU!!!!!

thread