Re: Moose Question

I'm looking at the ripping out of one. Just trying to figure out the wiring
scheme. It's an InterStar system at a car dealership. Everything is dead
right now. I see also that Moose panels are pretty much a thing of the past.
I have some nice installation photos of the system, if anyone is interested
in what not to do....