Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> There are several folks that post here who pretend to care about
> such things.

No pretending about it Robert.

 One is the current chair of the Florida ECLB.  Have
> no fear of him either though.  He can't even set up a bogus
> complaint right even with the help of several pals in the trade.

I'll bet Mugford is laughing is ass off right now. He is under  your skin so
bad you can't stand it. No matter what the truth is, you just cannot/will
not believe that Mugford had nothing to do with the complaint filed against
you. You are becoming a regular cartoon show. Stay tuned for the Kicks and
Giggles show.