Re: Graham MIA?

 Allan Waghalter   Sep 2, 12:09 am     show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Allan Waghalter" <awaghal...@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:09:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Graham MIA?
original | Report Abuse

>This is a nice web site Karl, and you are right, I do very little
integration.<

Subtract integration and your answer is flawless.

>As a small independent dealer, I have tried to concentrate on
what I do best and do it well.<

Bottom feeding for Bass

>After years in the business, I have finally
learned to turn down the jobs that are too big for me or bring in a sub

contractor to do what I don't know how.<

So basically you're unemployed.

>I don't waste my time slamming people for mistakes they may have made.  I
assure you that the people you refer to who may have been responsible
for
bad things, live in their own private hell.  They don't need you to
constantly remind them of their indiscretions.  Let the man with no
sins
cast the first stone....<

Maybe Benny Hinn can throw you a job as one of the stage clowns that
catches the phony fainters. You two are on par credibility-wise.

>As for you, no crossed wires....
Screw you!<

That hurt so much I'm going to have to hire a grief counselor to cope
with your stinging blow.
Want me to Mapquest the rock for you so you can crawl back under it, or
did you leave a trail of your bullshit so you could find your way back?