Re: Graham MIA?

This is a nice web site Karl, and you are right, I do very little
integration.  As a small independent dealer, I have tried to concentrate on
what I do best and do it well.  After years in the business, I have finally
learned to turn down the jobs that are too big for me or bring in a sub
contractor to do what I don't know how.

I don't waste my time slamming people for mistakes they may have made.  I
assure you that the people you refer to who may have been responsible for
bad things, live in their own private hell.  They don't need you to
constantly remind them of their indiscretions.  Let the man with no sins
cast the first stone....

As for you, no crossed wires....
Screw you!