Re: Graham MIA?

Robert L Bass wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:26:13 -0700, Karl Magnus
> <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Allan Waghalter wrote:
>>

>>>Did I make you uncomfortable?
>>
>>No, but your "lifestyle" may make some people in here uncomfortable.
>

> Hmm.  Are you uncomfortable dealing with heterosexuals?

Who's talking sexuality? Thou Dost Protest Too Much!

>>>Do you know more four letter words?
>>
>>Yes, most of them!
>

> Isn't that special?

Not really, but if you insist.

>>>Who are you?
>>
>>Well, I work for http://www.jandjsecurity.com/ , but
>>that would be above your little head.
>

> An "authorized dealer" pushing subminimal protection at
> astronomical cost to unsuspecting victims.

Subminimal(SIC) huh? Anything to back this claim of yours up? I didn't
think so. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! But thanks for playing.

>>>And what is your problem?
>>
>>Gas prices.
>

> Seems as though your problems predated the gas price increase by
> several years at least.

We have seen gas rise over .30 a gallon in one day here. And "several"
years? You just make this stuff up right?

>>>I guess I hit a raw nerve...
>>
>>You should really stop the home dentistry.
>

> So you have something against DIYers?

Again, I never mentioned DIYers. I think it's great! We take over many a
job where the homeowner bought equipment off of the web, and then ruined
his custom house trying to "do it himself", then realized that it take a
bit more than a "modicum" of skill.

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> Bass Burglar Alarms
> The Online DIY Store
> http://www.BassBurglarAlarm.com

Strange site you have there.....Satan? Was that supposed to be "Santa"
maybe? You look similar to Santa, not Satan.

KM