Re: Graham MIA?

> Subminimal(SIC) huh?

Main Entry: sub·min·i·mal
Pronunciation: -'min-&-m&l
Function: adjective
: smaller than the minimum that is required for a particular result <a subminimal stimulus>

Sorry for using a term which is not in your limited vocabulary.

> Anything to back this claim of yours up?

Sure thing.  The company is an ADT "Authorized Dealer".  The
formula you guys use is to sell *sub·min·i·mal* protection,
charge a nominal up-front price and then sock the victim for
$30-40 per month until Jesus comes back.

> I didn't think so.

You didn't think I knew what kind of company it is?  Perhaps you
just didn't think.

> BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! But thanks for playing.

Care to try again for double or nothing?  Oh, wait.  You already
are nothing.  Never mind.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass