Re: Graham MIA?

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>Subminimal(SIC) huh?
>

> Main Entry: sub·min·i·mal
> Pronunciation: -'min-&-m&l
> Function: adjective
> : smaller than the minimum that is required for a particular result <a subminimal stimulus>
>
> Sorry for using a term which is not in your limited vocabulary.

Ohhhhhhhhh! Your soooo clever..(sigh)...Ever notice how stupid asshole
conservadolt insignificant little pricks like
you always fixate on the most asinine, least germane personal
peccadilloes instead of the issues at hand?

>>Anything to back this claim of yours up?
>

> Sure thing.  The company is an ADT "Authorized Dealer".  The
> formula you guys use is to sell *sub·min·i·mal* protection,
> charge a nominal up-front price and then sock the victim for
> $30-40 per month until Jesus comes back.

We offer full perimeter protection. You lose. (again)

>>I didn't think so.
>

> You didn't think I knew what kind of company it is?  Perhaps you
> just didn't think.

You don't know what kind of company we are. You are free to guess again
though.

>>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! But thanks for playing.
>

> Care to try again for double or nothing?  Oh, wait.  You already
> are nothing.  Never mind.

Comming from you, that's a step up!

Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit. Slow thinkers keep right.

http://www.phule.net/mirrors/unskilled-and-unaware.html
© 1999 by the American Psychological Association
December 1999 Vol. 77, No. 6, 1121-1134

Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own
Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments

Justin Kruger and David Dunning
Department of Psychology
Cornell University

ABSTRACT:
...the authors found that participants scoring in the bottom quartile on
tests of humor, grammar, and logic grossly overestimated their test
performance and ability. Although their test scores put them in the 12th
percentile, they estimated themselves to be in the 62nd.