Re: Keep backlight on? Vista 10-SE

what on earth make you say that I lack any knowledge when you could not read
a simple sentence stating to use a 12 volts led for back lighting on a
system providing 12 volt...

You are the one that admitted a few post later that you learned something
from a post stating that 12 volt leds already have some resistor..
witch I knew since I install as a hobby some car remote starter (pretty
useful here with minus 30 in winter) and they use that kind of leds...

Now what is really astounding is your lack of common sense...

cause the post was stating the obvious..even to someone that don't speak
English as a first language..

12 volt led run on 12 volts... straight damn easy to understand...you just
need to read..as stated in my previous post...

_KKdnb6PvamuyabeRVn-qw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx