Re: Keep backlight on? Vista 10-SE

> what on earth make you say that I lack any
> knowledge when you could not read a simple
> sentence stating to use a 12 volts led for back
> lighting on a system providing 12 volt...

Well, I suggest you toddle on down to the store, ask for a "12 Volt LED" and
see what happens.  :^)

> You are the one that admitted a few post later
> that you learned something from a post stating
> that 12 volt leds already have some resistor...

I'm always learning new things.  That's a part of being intelligent.  You,
on the other hand... well, never mind.  As to the specifics, the other
gentleman posted that auto parts dealers offer LEDs with a built-in
resistor.

> witch I knew...

Uh-huh.  SWuuuure you did.  [snicker]

> since I install as a hobby some car remote starter
> (pretty useful here with minus 30 in winter) and
> they use that kind of leds...

Oh, yes.  They certainly use 12-Volt LEDs on remote starters and you surely
must buy your own LEDs to use one.  Heh, heh, heh... :^)

By any chance have you been taking story-telling lessons from a certain
countryman of yours, an ex-patriot American living in BC?

> cause the post was stating the obvious..even
> to someone that don't speak English as a first
> language...

... or a second... or third... or fourth it seems.