How to reset service light on CADDX NX-6?

We moved into a house that has a Caddx NX-6 panel. After a recent lengthy
power outage, the service light came on. I found the user manual and went
into the Service menu. It indicates a failure to communicate with the
central station. That's obvious because we chose not to sign up with a alarm
monitoring company.

Does anyone know how I can clear this light or tell it is not monitored? My
background is E.E. so hopefully I can handle any technical jargon flung my
way. Thanks in advance!

Bruce