Re: How to reset service light on CADDX NX-6?

You'll need to reprogram it so it's a local system (not monitored), the
previous company was probably sending daily/weekly/or monthly test signals
and the fail to communicate will come up all the time.

Sorry I don't  use Caddx so can't tell ya how to deprogram it...others here
do and will likely chime in

"Bruce" <bmwhitetxNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| We moved into a house that has a Caddx NX-6 panel. After a recent lengthy
| power outage, the service light came on. I found the user manual and went
| into the Service menu. It indicates a failure to communicate with the
| central station. That's obvious because we chose not to sign up with a
alarm
| monitoring company.
|
| Does anyone know how I can clear this light or tell it is not monitored?
My