Re: Keep backlight on? Vista 10-SE

My mistake. I was thinking DSC. No Ademco panel maintains backlighting
because the keypad would then draw too much power. There are some Ademco
panels however that disable keypad backlighting altogether.

You can install a mini 12 volt LED right across the keypad power. Go to a
auto parts store, or a car stereo store. You may have to buy several colors
to get the appearance you want.

Jim Rojas