Re: Vsita 15P programming question

> that's what I use and I never have the problem
> of having one falling..but that's something you
> will say its non sense...

Wrong.  I wouldn't say it's non sense (sic).  I think pure BS is a more
accurate description.  You didn't even know the size of the recessed sensor,
something anyone who has ever used one would know.

> and that's because you never installed one in your life...

Correct.  I've installed several hundred of the 1078C model.  I don't use
the 1078T because I prefer soldering solid core wire to the leads over using
the terminals.  My concern has always been that the small wires can be
pushed tightly against the switch when it is shoved into the hole, possibly
weakening them (especially if the switch ever needs to be removed and
reinserted during the lifetime of the installation).

Being unfamiliar with these products, you wouldn't have noticed.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics