Re: Insurance question for small business owners

I've been asked for:
Copy of contracts
Whether we provide Medical panic buttons - if so...how many. (not many)
Every year or so they want financial statements, but never been audited by
them
Percentage of commercial v. residential
Do we work with hazardous materials..blah blah blah.

Never been asked for licenses though.