Insurance question for small business owners

I Would like to hear from anyone owning their own alarm operation. Just
curious as to how much one should expect to pay for liability insurance on a
small installation company?  Mine is going up 28% this year, which is the
4th increase for 4 years as a business.  I have never had a claim nor even a
complaint.

This expense is definitely going to affect my bottom line.

I will save the price of gas and auto insurance for another rant.