Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Yes, for lack of a better word...more like bait and
> > switch.  And all financial aid means is that you get
> > to freekin borrow a ton of money at a low rate...

<Snip all the typical liberal bullshit>

> Well, yes but don't blame me.  I'm a Democrat.  :^)

Yep the same liberal Democrats that vote for all the give-away
programs. The same ones who keep lowering the bar so that even if they
do go to college they'll never qualify to hold a decent job, anyway.
Just enough help to keep them poor, so that they can't get out. And
just enough to insure that they'll vote for the Democrats because they
don't have to work for a living.

Yep you'd be one of those, alright!

You're so pathetic .... and a fat slob to boot.