Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

BULLSHIT.

You wouldn't believe how much I had to borrow to pay for my son's college,
and this  year we got even less money from financial aid than last year.
I'll be freeking working till I'm 90 to pay off these loans. Ha...try and
get help if you're middleclass! The poor get the aid and the rich just write
out a check for full tuition. The middleguys get screwed big time - and I
mean big time.