Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

> Well, yes but don't blame me.  I'm a Democrat.  :^)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

The head up the butt comes from years of government mismanagement by both
the Republicans and the Democrats. Both will spend your money, both will
cheat you, both are inept. Are you trying to say you're rolling the dice and
hoping for the lesser of two evils? You'll get better odds in Las Vegas.

Bob