Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

Aid..yah I guess.

I own the company...but I still install because it gets me out there with
the clients. Before I downsized I'd lost touch with clients and client
loyalty went way down. Now I'm out there pounding the pavement, smoozing
with the clients and doing at least 2 installs a week...and having much more
fun that sitting behind a desk listening to employee's excuses.