Re: International Electronics Glass Break Detector?

I must have close to a thousand 550s out there and have not many
inexplicable problems..one or two bad outta the box... a few failed after
years of service ot kids putting cheerios in the them...that kinda thing.

1625 is cheap cheep, at least the 730 has a sensitivity adj.