International Electronics Glass Break Detector?

Hi All:

I'm trying to find some documentation for some glass break detectors
that are built into the wall of a house I'm buying.  I'm guessing that
these are about 12 years old.  They are manufactured by International
Electronics, Inc., model IEI-552LS, Audio Glass Break Detector.

They look a bit complicated, and I'd like to figure out how to
test/calibrate them.

Anyone heard of these, and can you point me in the direction for
documentation?

Thanks, as always,

Rob Houston