Re: International Electronics Glass Break Detector?

I have 10 of them in my house.

You can't calibrate them other than setting them for the type of glass you
have in that room, which should already be done.

To properly test them you need to buy a glassbreak tester for IEI products.
That being said most gb testers are only an approximation of what is needed
to set the detector off.

I have hundreds of IEI's out there an have had very few total failures, very
few false alarms, and have never had one fail to go off when broken glass
was within their range of detection.

Some guys don't like them...not sure why. But, they are more expensive than
most gbs out there too.

hth..