Re: International Electronics Glass Break Detector?

> fg730's seem ok, the cover is cheesy though they always
> look like they're not quite closed.
> I've only put in about 50 so far so I cant be too critical.
> Have had 2 falses on one house though...small kitchen...
> so cant be too critical of that either.

I've tried most major brands of glass breaks at one time or
another.  I had more trouble with IEI than any other except the
old Bluegrass junk.

IntelliSense (Honeywell) glass break detectors such as the FG730
you mention have been very stable.  I've installed countless
FG-730 models.  The newer FG-1625 series have better cases and
are far more popular.

The IntelliSense FG-1625RFM (round flush mount) units are
terrific.  The detector is inserted in a small hole in the wall.
The visible part is about the size of a silver dollar.  They're
the lowest profile glass break detector we carry.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms