Re: "Vulgar" zone words sent to monitoring?

> Yep blues off of lawnguyland...grew up there on the gold coast.

We used to go out on one of the open boats from the CT side of the Sound.
Sometimes a group of five or six guys from my church would get together and
we'd charter a smaller boat for the day.  That's usually more fun.

Sometimes when the blues are really running you'll catch one and it'll be
half-eaten by the time the mate nets it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics