Re: "Vulgar" zone words sent to monitoring?

One year I had a cottage right on the beach in Bayville...not 50 feet from
the water. We had a small boat anchored offshore, we'd swim out to the boat
and go fishing. We lived for practically nothing that year..just fresh fish,
stolen lobsters, and Harvey Wallbangers...what a combo.