Re: "Vulgar" zone words sent to monitoring?

I've not done much freshwater fishing. I did catch a few hefty trout at
Fred's Trout Pond (you pay by the pound  for what you catch)...its really a
giant trout mud pond :-)

I used to do a lot of saltwater fishing when we lived near the ocean...blues
were my favorite back then.