How do I program a custom message instead of Fault 02 for ademco 20p

When I open a door, the keypad shows "Fault 02". I would like it to
show "Door Open".  Is there any way to do that?  If so, please step me
through it.  I suspect is has something to do with the Custom Alpha
prompt in *56 but the manual doesn't cover it.

Thanks

Vincent