Re: How to sing the Blues -OT

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Robert, you just love making friends don't you?
>
> I tried "making friends" with these idiots.  It didn't work.  Now
> I just share what I've learned and occasionally take a few
> potshots at the IB.  If that bothers them... well, OK.

Bullshit, you asswipe.

To you, "making friends" means that you remain the obnoxious son of a
bitch that you are and everyone just lets you get away with saying
anything you want  .. to  .. or about anyone. You are a fat two faced
lying asshole and deserve exactly what you are getting right now.
There's not a subject or thread that you can participate in that
someone isn't going to take you to task for being a liar, thief or just
a plain misereable bastard. And the beauty of it all is that you can't
deny anything that is said about you.