Re: How to sing the Blues -OT

> Robert, you just love making friends don't you?

I tried "making friends" with these idiots.  It didn't work.  Now
I just share what I've learned and occasionally take a few
potshots at the IB.  If that bothers them... well, OK.

> You weren't one of those kids who rode your bike
> without a helmet were you?

When I was a kid no one heard of helmets for cyclists.  Heck, no
one called us "cyclists" either.  Now I ride a bike that most
here couldn't handle without falling over repeatedly.  And yes, I
wear a helmet when I ride.

> If you were....we can only blame your parents....

Naah, blame Jiminex.  Everything is his fault, including Pearl
Harbor.  :^)
--

Regards,
Robert L Bass