From Alarm to centeral station

As a vender I have three types of panels going to my central station.
My central station recently made changes.

The Contact Id panels go in, in  seconds. The 4+2 take 90 - 120 seconds from
alarm to the printing of the alarm at the central station.
What is the industry standard of completion.
We feel the alarm card at the central station was altered were checking in
to this.
Rich.