Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

HA !! Welp in my neck of the woods it translates as: my elbow hurts from
throwing a 3 lb bundle of steel washers held together with eyebolt (the
infamous "tosser") that we attach wires to and throw over the trusses so we
don't have to climb ladders every 10 feet. But, your translation is far more
colorful !!...but definitely not what I meant.

"Doug L" <vssdoug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
|A rough translation would be
|
| your guys prefer wankers and your elbow hurts if you jerk off too much
|
| Doug L
|
| --

| > What do you mean? Did I use a term that's derogatory somewhere in the
| > world?
| >

| > "Doug L" <vssdoug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | An unfortunate phrase/term to use in some parts of the world crash.
| > |
| > | Doug L
| > |
| > | --