Re: DSC Power 832 Puzzle (Long)

Your panel is probably fine- I've found the PC5010 to be pretty bulletproof.
Just be sure to test it thoroughly after you make any changes- trip stuff
that draws the maximum amount of current, and leave it in alarm condition
for several minutes. If it communicates properly and doesn't do anything
strange when resetting it, it should work fine during a real alarm event.