Re: DSC Power 832 Puzzle (Long)

Yes and no..

we had a few case like yours here where a home owner would call his friend
to had some device on there system and exceeded the max power output of the
panel..it lasted for 2+ years till the battery started to pull more power to
keep at the good voltage..

if you power the panel with only a keypad (to create a load on the power
supply) and the battery and you can measure what is the power going to the
combus with a voltmeter,test for a 13.8 volt..or around it..

then remove the battery and check if its about the same voltage...

anything below 13 volt mean you could have a problem..

remember this at the combus or auxiliary power output (black and red) not at
the battery cause the panel usually check the battery by lowering the
voltage to it from time to time and this could lead you to a bad
conclusion...

by the way..where did you got your stuff from?

an online web site or your friend?

message de news: S9adnWVtiP2Ne7LeRVn-hA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx