Re: Insurance "alarm sensor"/monitoring requirements?

I issue my own certificates to insurance companies because generally the
ones they want filled out are totally ignorant.

I specify whether the homeowner certain types of detection
Perimeter
Interior
Glassbreakage
Smoke Detectors
Daily Test Signal
Monitored or Local
Panic Police
Panic Fire
Basically a general overview.

On fire we are always asked to install just ONE smoke detector so they can
get their fire discount. **NOT!** We either do fire the right way or we
won't do it at all.