Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

alarman wrote:
> "Jim Sutton" <jimbo1@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>>A 2-AA Minimag will only make the Rottie mad.  You wanna defend
>>>yourself, you need a 4-D Maglite, minimum :)
>>>

>>No no you are using the wrong technique - think of an ice pick not a
>>baseball bat.
>

> You're going to jab a Rottweiler with an AA mini mag?? That would be
> interesting to watch, but those dogs are so quick your hand would be chewed
> 28 times and spit out before you could pull it back.
> js

Ok maybe I'm exagerating about it's effectiveness against a big mean dog
  - but you nail some one in the ribs or the side of the head with the
butt end real fast and they'll stop to reconsider.

I always laugh walking into bars where there's a "no knives' sign on the
door but no one looks twice at your flashlight/kubotan.