Re: Anyone know this company?

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:19:02 GMT, "Frank Olson"
<Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Ray" <gfys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> What's the right question?
>

>Often times, if no one's "heard" or had experience with a particular
>company, you won't get a response.  If they've had a poor experience, the
>simple question you asked will start a thread that may contain over 100
>individual postings and digress into similar bad experiences with other
>companies...  It's quite obvious to me that no one's heard of the company
>(or website) you mentioned.  I'm not saying you shouldn't deal with them,
>but IMHO, it's better to go with someone you know (or has an established
>track record) than someone you don't.

That was my first thought when no one replied. I was still hoping
someone would know if its listed with the BBB. Looks like no luck.

I sure hate that as I found what looks like what I was thinking of for
a residential set up. I'd post the link to the cameras but maybe
that's not a good idea. Maybe I can post just the information.

Thanks for the come back & information.

"Folks, you'll be hard pressed to find any camera on the market today
that compares in quality or price next to our exclusive Digital 'ULTRA
Pro Series' line. This isn't sales hype. Let's talk turkey, shall we?
Each camera utilizes a 1/3" Sony CCD with a DSP (Digital Signal
Processor) that offers crisp, clear, state of the art imaging, a
built-in Auto Electronic Shutter with Internal Auto-Iris that
automatically adjusts to light changes, a Backlight Compensation
feature (BLC) and all virtually achieve the impossible in low light
conditions for a camera that doesn't include Infrared. For instance
the Black & White lux level rates at an astounding 0.05 lux with
resolution rates offered in either an awesome 420 lines (more than
suitable for the majority of users) or get an unbelievable High Res.
600 lines! As for color, your choice is offered in either 0.1 lux
(completely incredible for any color camera) with 380 resolution lines
or a High Res. of 480 lines! The regular B/W or Color includes a
Standard lens while the Hi-Res line includes an Auto-Iris Lens!
Remember, all cameras do include an Internal Iris. Folks, put plainly,
anticipate to receive a state-of-the-art, top quality camera at an
extremely low price -- trouble free for years to come. 2 Year
Warranty.

Includes: Digital DSP 'ULTRA Pro Series' camera with Sony 1/3" CCD,
4.0mm Lens, exterior Weatherproof Housing and mounting brackets, power
supply, 25 ft. of coax cable, RCA and BNC connectors for easy hook up
to any VCR, TV or Monitor!"

--
Ray

Mind over matter, if you don?t mind, it don?t matter.
                      (Confucius)