Re: medical alert service questions

Depending upon the case in your particular area you may find it very
expensive if she pushes the button by mistake.  Many medical supply house
now sell these dialer systems real cheap and they just plug into the phone
jack and ac outlet so there isn't really installation to do.

However, if the fire dept sends an ambulance to you there is a charge of
$1425.00 - makes no difference if you go to the hospital or not - and they
put the charge on the water bill so if you decide not to pay you'll get
pretty darn thirsty cause they will cut the water off.  So better make sure
whatever you get is reliable.