Re: medical alert service questions

I have a small 2 bedroom home and find that my medical alert system can be
heard for anywhere in the house. The response is quick and professional. It
was installed by a local California company but is monitored by an ambulance
service in Louisiana. I have a little button on a cord around my neck, it's
waterproof so I can wear it in the shower or I can pin it to my
clothes.Heres the web site of the company I use. I'm sure you can find the
same product in your area.
http://www.pioneeremergency.com/medical-alert.shtml