Re: Paradox Magellan 6060 flawed?

Thanks for the info.

Is there any other solution on the market which could be closer to a
"true" wireless security system and be the same time a good DIY
solution?

Seems like here they have a good selection:
http://homesecuritystore.com/ezStore123/DTProductList.asp?p=2_1_1_1_0_0_139

Basically I'm looking for a system I could install myself at my
house(two floors, wooden structure). Paradox Magellan seems like a good
solution by looking at their page and reading some feedback on google.

One more thing. They are saying 35m range for their wireless sensors?
Anybody had a chance to test them? What is the "real" range?

Cheers,
Robert