Re: Compass Software

news:1129405134.492776.296810@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Crash Gordon wrote:
>> that was the day he gave out the ademco web tech un/pw then did not stick
>> around to answer to that stupidity
>>

> The way I took it is:
>
> You are one of the few people who don't challange him for his obviously
> abhorent conduct here. When YOU asked him why he did that (give out the
> PW/CW), in any way that he responded to you, he could not have
> justified it with out getting a negative reply from you.  You'll notice
> that was his last post. He therefore realized that he would have lost
> one more person who nomally remains neutral. All he had to do was "drop
> out" for a while and it'll blow over with out him ever having a
> confrontation with you. See how that works? As long as there is
> division here in how to treat him or lack of any objection to his
> conduct, he will continue to disrupt this Newsgroup. Ignoring him is
> enabling him to continue.

I don't think that's the reason for his not posting, Jim.  He hasn't posted
in CHA either (and there have been plenty of "potential online sales" he's
missed or not gotten "involved with" on some level).  Nope...  something
else has happened...  and quite suddenly too.  His "normal" procedure would
have been to announce his leaving (i.e.  "I'm off to Brazil for three months
and won't be online for a few days until I get set up in Bahia" or words to
that effect).

> You'll notice the calm and that the discussions taking place now, are
> right in line with what you always thought they should be. And why not?
> It's always that way with out him.

Yep!!