Re: Help Request: Paradox Spectra Programming to a Pager/Cell

Thanks gents.

Would either of you know which programming options are necessary to
cause a dial out after an alarm?  The programming guide is vague, but
has a section, "....[137] Event Call Direction, [1] Call Telephone #1
for Arming/Disarming Report Codes ON/OFF..." and it continues like that
for "Telephone #2" and for "Alarm/Restore Report Codes",
"Tamper/Restore Report Codes", "Trouble/Restore Report Codes","Special
Report Codes", I have them all enabled but the system doesn't attempt a
dial after an alarm at all...

>From the programming menu, if I tap the "stay arm" for the test call it
works fine, just it won't dial out after an alarm...

I tried the paradox website but it requires a user/pass to get the
setup documents beyond this vague progamming manual.  Are there any
other websites or resources that might help out there?

Cheers.