Help Request: Paradox Spectra Programming to a Pager/Cell

I have a Paradox Spectra 1728 v2.4 system, I have the programming guide
but cannot for the life of me figure out the options to set this up for
pager dialing on an alarm trip.  Everything else works great...

I have the Installer codes...  Just wondering if anyone knows how to
get to get a pager/cell going...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!