Re: Kantech EntraPass

Now we are talking, these are the exact info I am looking for.

Where did you obtain these kind of info anyway ? The first tech support  I
spoke to was able to give me those port number, but did not tell me what
they do. The second tech support basically had me going in circles for
minutes before telling me the server can be configured to any port for
working with the Lantronix module.

Thanks Pete.