Re: Kantech EntraPass

Corporate Edition, need to know the various option for remote workstation
connection.

Both workstation and server are located behind corporate firewall located in
two different organisation. Need to find out the ports to open at the
workstation location as well as the server location, or is it just simpler
to accomplish with VPN ? If dealing with VPN, which ports will need to be
opened at either location ? I am doing some test right now with the software
and sort of figured out the ports that they are using, both incoming and
outgoing at the workstation location, but it will save me a lot of work if I
have the correct settings from people who has done this before.

Kantech support said it's up to the I.T. to figure it out, and I.T. said
they can't do anything unless they have specs from Kantech regarding the
software connection, and in the mean time bosses from both organisation are
getting mad at us for wasting their staff time etc. etc.

Thanks ..